With school, holidays and the changing weather, Fall is full of great opportunities to for your church to have a meaningful presence in your neighborhood.
Unfortunately, churches don’t always have a plan for how to take advantage of these opportunities.
Discover and discuss specific ways your community meet your neighbors, make a great impression and build bridges that open up people to faith.
This event is free for members of the Friends Network.
Friends Network Meet and Greet
2pm ET, Thursday, October 25
Kris Beckert is a Fresh Expressions US Mission Strategist, Church Planter and member of the Missio Alliance Writing Team. She completed the M.Div. at Wesley Theological Seminary in Washington, DC and has served at churches in the Baptist, United Methodist, and Nazarene traditions. Prior to being called to ministry, she received an M.S. in environmental science from the University of Maryland, where she also worked in the field, researching coastal environments and enhancing science communication. Kris is an avid runner, cartoonist, and archer and enjoys cheering for her Carolina TarHeels and Philadelphia Phillies.
During this exclusive Friend’s Network online event you will:
- Learn from the experiences of church planter and Fresh Expressions US coach, Kris Beckert
- Discuss with other members of the Missio Alliance Friends Network
- Brainstorm tangible next steps for your church community to take this fall
The Missio Alliance Friends Network is a unique group of women and men who are passionate about the future of mission in North America.
When you join the network, you’ll receive:
- Unlimited free access to all Missio Alliance audio & video resources
- Early notification for all Missio Alliance gatherings, events, online forums, etc.
- 10% discount to all Missio Alliance gatherings, events, and online forums
- Special discounts from our Alliance Partners
- A select body of future content made available exclusively to those in the Friends Network
- Inclusion in a private Facebook group designed for networking, conversation, and resource sharing.
Learn more at missioalliance.org/friends.