When was the last time you told to a difficult truth to someone? How did it go?
In this Betwixt Podcast episode, we talk with Natasha Sistrunk Robinson about her journey to becoming a truth-teller in a divided world.
The truth is, Natasha is a bridge-builder. She spans the distance between diverse communities, forging paths of deeper understanding, reconciliation and healing.
Natasha was a star student and athlete with the kind of leadership potential that led her to the US Naval Academy and on to becoming a Marine Corp Officer. She has worked in leadership positions in the military, government, church, seminary and non-profit sectors.
She is also the founder of Leadership LINKS, Inc. where she mentors leaders toward affecting generational and cultural change.
Natasha has written several books on Mentorship and discipleship and is the author of her newest book: A Sojourner’s Truth, becoming a truth-teller in a divided world. And that’s what we are going to talk about today.
- Listen to Natasha’s podcast A Sojourner’s Truth
- Visit Natasha’s website and follow her blog.
- Check Out Natasha’s Books:
- Learn more about Natasha’s mentoring non-profit Leadership Links, Inc.
- Check out some of Natasha’s Missio Alliance articles:
- Follow Natasha @asistasjourney on twitter