Missio Alliance began with a handful of leaders who longed to see the formation of a new identity for evangelicals – one that was rooted in our orthodox past, but committed to exploring the future of ministry and theology in our new mission context. In our humble beginnings (we are still there in many ways), a growing number of organizations and institutions across the evangelical landscape of North America have linked arms to create a space where we can explore together – a Church Reimagined for a World Recreated.
Along the way, hundreds of individuals have expressed a warm-hearted affinity for the work of Missio Alliance and a satisfaction that they have “found their people.” Many have asked how they might join this work and contribute to its development.
As we look toward 2017, we’re excited to extend the “Missio Alliance Friends Network” to provide an easy path for those who want to support the work of Missio Alliance while also creating an opportunity for these friends to intersect with one another and benefit from more substantive forms of engagement. Friends of Missio Alliance are those who want to identify with the ethos and aims of Missio Alliance and therefore, support the work and ministry of Missio Alliance personally with a gift of $120/year – just $10/month! As a way to say thanks to those who are able to generously partner with us in this way, we are pleased to extend a number of benefits:
- Unlimited free access to all Missio Alliance audio & video resources
- Early notification for all Missio Alliance gatherings, events, online forums, etc.
- 10% discount to all Missio Alliance gatherings, events, and online forums
- Special discounts from our Alliance Partners
- A select body of future content made available exclusively to those in the Friends Network
- Inclusion in a private Facebook group designed for networking, conversation, and resource sharing.