Live participation is sold out!
Order now, and you’ll receive all five recordings as they become available.
A compelling modern biography that reveals the apostle’s greater role in Christian history—as an inventor of new paradigms for how we understand Jesus and what he accomplished—and celebrates his stature as one of the most effective and influential intellectuals in human history. Englewood Review of Books
How to Participate
- Purchase a registration slot.* You’ll immediately be registered for the video calls by Zoom. Make sure you have a computer or mobile device that can run the app.
- Order you copy of Paul: A Biography.
- Read the section assigned for each month.
- Come to meeting prepared to share your questions and insights.
- Can’t make it to the call? A recording will be made available the week after.
* Registration is limited to the first 25 people.
Every second Monday at 5:30 ET.
- September 10, 2018: Chapters 1-4
- October 8, 2018: Chapters 5-7
- November 12, 2018: Chapters 8-10
- December 10, 2018: Chapters 11-13
- January 14, 2019: Chapters 14-15
Tara Beth Leach is the Senior Pastor at First Church of the Nazarene of Pasadena (“PazNaz”) in Southern California. She is a graduate Northern Theological Seminary (M.Div.) and a member of the Missio Alliance Writing Team and is also the author of the InterVarsity Press book, Emboldened: A Vision for Empowering Women in Ministry. She has two beautiful and rambunctious children, Caleb and Noah, and has been married to the love of her life, Jeff, since 2006.
Glenn Packiam is the lead pastor of New Life Downtown, a congregation of New Life Church in Colorado Springs. Glenn earned a Doctorate in Theology and Ministry from Durham University in the UK. He is an ordained priest with the Anglican Church of North America (ACNA) and the author of numerous books. Glenn, his wife, Holly, their four children are enjoying life in the shadow of the mighty Rocky Mountains.
Derek is the Discipleship Pastor at Word of Life Church in St. Joseph Missouri. He lives in St. Joe with his wife, Jenni, and three boys, Wesley, Taylor, and Dylan. He earned his M.Div.from Oral Roberts University and his D.Min. from Asbury Theological Seminary. He is a member of the Missio Alliance Writing Team and the author of N.T. Wright and the Revolutionary Cross, a reader’s guide to Professor Wright’s book The Day The Revolution Began.
Thanks to Our Sponsors