Your church believes that women and men should share leadership, but you have an uphill battle. Even churches who support shared, mutual leadership need a better imagination of what this actually entails.
This bundle brings together a treasure trove of Missio Alliance resources on the topic of women and men in mutual leadership. You will learn about:
- What Scripture has to say about women and men leading together
- Real life examples of women and men learning to lead churches and ministries together
- Unexpected opportunities and complexities when transitioning to mutual leadership
And much more!
- 15 video sessions from live events on mutual leadership featuring speakers such as Jo Saxton and Mark Labberton
- 4 useful webinars including scholars such as Lucy Peppiatt and Efrem Smith
- Changing Her Story, an in-depth ebook featuring seven essays from pastors and organization leaders who practice mutual leadership
Other leaders you’ll learn from in the video and webinar sessions include:
- Jo Anne Lyon (General Superintendent Emerita and ambassador of The Wesleyan Church)
- David Fitch (professor at Northern Seminary, author, church planter)
- Carolyn Custis James (professor at Missio Seminary, author of Maelstrom and Half the Church)
- Jo Saxton (author and speaker, founder of the Ezer Collective)
- Jean Burch (senior pastor of the Community Bible Church of Greater Pasadena)
- Todd Hunter (Bishop, ACNA Churches for the Sake of Others)
- Alexia Salvatierra (author, professor at Fuller Seminary)
- Kate Wallace Nunneley (co-founder of The Junia Project)
- Janette Ok (professor at Fuller Seminary, pastor of Ekko Church)
- Oneya Okuwobi (director of Transcend Culture)
- Mark Labberton (president, Fuller Seminary)
- Tara Beth Leach (author of Emboldened and Radiant Church)
- Mandy Smith (pastor, author of The Vulnerable Pastor)
- Lucy Peppiatt (professor, author of Rediscovering Scripture’s Vision for Women: Fresh Perspectives on Disputed Texts)
- Efrem Smith (pastor, author of The Post-Black & Post-White Church)
This exclusive bundle is usually $115, but is now available for only $50.
Or, you can get this and all other Missio Alliance resources for free when you join the Friends Network.